Benefits are available to help pay for long-term care. We’ll help you qualify.
We’re Here to Help Veterans & Spouses
Most veterans who served during war time and their current or surviving spouses (who have not remarried) may be eligible for the VA Aid & Attendance benefit. There are qualification rules to gain such benefits.
At Senior Solutions Consulting, our focus is on assisting families with crisis long term care planning. We have been central Indiana’s only dedicated firm specializing in Nursing Home Benefits and Veterans benefits since 2000.
Since 2000, we have gained benefit approval for over 1,500 families for Nursing Home Benefits and over 1,750 veterans’ families.
What Care Costs
$57,200.00 per year.*
*Source: Genworth 2022 Cost of Care Survey
How We Help You
We're your Medicaid & VA Benefits specialists.
We're connected to local Medicaid & VA offices.
We fit your budget.
Our team is here to serve you.
We work with the best senior care facilities.
We get you results.
More About Senior Solutions
- SSC is very proud of our success record. We have a 100% success rate with benefit approval when clients meet program guidelines. Again, We don’t stop until we get you the benefits that you deserve.
- Every client’s situation is unique. Our dedicated staff will see your case through the entire approval process.
- Our initial consultation is always free.
- Since these programs are national, we can work with clients in any state.
- Our fee is a one-time payment, which is typically less than 50% of what many elder law firms may charge.
- We meet face-to-face with local VA and Medicaid offices to ensure an accurate application process which results in a quicker approval.